Covid-19 is having an immediate and alarming impact on our well-being. The health crisis is sending our stress level through the roof. Chronic stress has deleterious effects including, notably, suppression of the immune response. The immune system is crucial for preventing or fighting infections. As people are barred from stepping outside their homes unless essential and the usual avenues to wellness are off-limits, it is important, more than ever before, to adequately nourish our body, mind, and spirit. What better way to nourish your body than by using silica supplements, and take extra care of your personal hygiene by using organic cotton sanitary pads.
Top tips for staying physically and emotionally healthy while staying at home:
Get essential vitamins and minerals including collagen boosters. Keep in touch with family & friends over phone calls and video chats. Practice yoga and meditation to alleviate stress and anxiety. Listen and/or dance to your favorite music. Keep your mind engaged with reading, writing, solving puzzles, and the like. Exercise at home. Take up a hobby. Make time to laugh. Keep a gratitude journal. Have goals and a schedule.
Wondering about the importance of vitamins and minerals?
These are essential nutrients that perform hundreds of roles in the body. A lack of key micronutrients can cause substantial harm to our body while getting sufficient quantities to provide major benefits. They produce and release energy, build proteins and cells, make collagen, build bones, protect vision, protect the body.
While most of us are aware of the key vitamins and their functions, many of us are ignorant of the roles of various minerals required by our body.
● Iron: Supports red blood cell production, oxygen transport, and energy metabolism. It is essential for activating certain enzymes and for making amino acids, collagen, neurotransmitters, and hormones.
● Magnesium: Supports protein synthesis, muscle contraction, and nerve transmission. It also helps to regulate blood pressure and blood sugar. Like calcium, it is required for bones and teeth and enzymes to work.
● Manganese: Supports a number of physiologic processes as a constituent of multiple enzymes and an activator of other enzymes. It helps metabolize amino acids, cholesterol, and carbohydrates.
● Lithium: Supports optimal brain health. It is best known for uplifting mood, improving focus, and helping you respond to stress.
● Sodium: Supports proper fluid balance and muscle contraction. It helps send nerve impulses.
● Silica: Supports hormonal balance & healthy pH balance. Stimulates optimal nutrient absorption. Strengthens joints and bones by acting as the best collagen supplement for joints. Improves immunity. It is a natural collagen booster for glowing skin, lustrous hair, & beautiful nails. It helps repair damaged or loose skin.
Tick off the essentials!
Leave a Reply